ReadyRemit is powered by dependable rails, giving our clients access to near real-time or same day payments to 120+ countries. Our network supports several delivery channels – bank accounts, mobile wallets, cash-out locations – and payment types – B2B, B2P, P2P, and P2B.
After years of servicing global workers and integrating with countless remittance partners, Brightwell understands the arduous process of building out a compliant and user-focused payment solution. ReadyRemit solves these challenges, making it easier than ever to enable cross-border payments.
Connecting to the right transaction types globally is challenging and expensive. Our partnership gives you access to payments to over 120+ countries and 280K cash payout locations.
Companies must have expertise in currency fluctuations, competitive behaviors, and currency controls to move money across borders. Our team helps our clients to plan, strategize, and recommend tactics.
Compliance + regulation requirements
Navigating compliance regulations of cross-border payments is time-consuming and ever evolving. ReadyRemit has a comprehensive compliance engine to support all the regulatory needs.
Experienced integrations team
A development team experienced in remittance integrations is a must to get to market quickly. Our APIs and SDKs are easy to integrate with and they remove many of the common burdens associated with global remittances.
Ongoing resource commitments
Companies need compliance, support, transaction monitoring, settlement, and development teams dedicated to managing ongoing changes and issues as they arise. Our in-house team specializes in complex regulatory requirements and includes experts in every one of those areas.
There are several tools you’ll be required to integrate with – and continually update. We take on that burden so you can focus on growth.
- Fast and easy integration with SDKs or APIs
- Payments to bank accounts, cash pickup or mobile wallet
- Supports multiple payment types — P2P, P2B, B2P, B2B
- Highly configurable SDK that allows customization of brand colors and styling, embedding seamlessly into your native experience
- Provides the required licensing and regulatory coverage
- Settlement, reconciliation and reporting engine
- Comprehensive compliance engine to support ongoing monitoring of regulations:
- Customizable waterfall KYC/CIP
- Sanctions screening platform – senders and receivers
- BSA/AML transaction monitoring – cross program clients
- Fraud monitoring
- Remittance transfer rule requirements
Global revenue from remittances is projected to reach $261 billion by 2025.** To remain competitive and meet the demands of your fintech and neobank clients, Sponsor Banks need to offer cross-border payment options. With ReadyRemit, Sponsor Banks can enter or expand into the global payments space without spending years and millions of dollars to do so.
Our APIs are easy-to-use, and your team won’t have to spend months sticking together disparate systems or integrating with our functionality. Our documentation and extensive client libraries contain everything you need to get started. Using our customizable SDKs your users will have a seamless brand experience and can be up and running within weeks. Not sure which integration is right for you? Download our guide.
- Assumes the majority of the compliance burden necessary to launch and maintain a remittance program
- Minimal roadmap commitment required to launch a comprehensive remittance solution
- Integrates with minimal roadmap commitment through the use of SDKs (APIs are also available)
- Trust and security that the Mastercard brand provides
- * Estimated based on Mastercard, UN Worldometer and World Bank data