ReadyRemit is powered by regulated cross-border providers and banks, giving our clients access to near real-time or same day payments to 180+ countries. Our network supports several delivery channels – bank accounts, mobile wallets, cash-out locations – and payment types – B2B, B2P, P2P, and P2B.
A single solution that connects you to the world
Cards and accounts
Of the world's population
After years of servicing global workers and integrating with countless remittance partners, Brightwell understands the arduous process of building out a compliant and user-focused payout solution. ReadyRemit solves these challenges, making it easier than ever to enable cross-border payments.
Connecting to the right transaction types globally is challenging and expensive. Our partnership gives you access to payments to over 120 countries and 280K cash payout locations.
Companies must have expertise in currency fluctuations, competitive behaviors, and currency controls to move money across borders. Our team strategizes with our clients on thoughtful go-to market plans.
Compliance + regulation requirements
Navigating compliance regulations of cross-border disbursements and remittances is time-consuming and ever evolving. ReadyRemit has a comprehensive compliance engine to support all the regulatory needs.
Experienced integrations team
A development team experienced in remittance integrations is a must to get to market quickly. Our APIs and SDKs are easy to integrate with and they remove many of the common burdens associated with global payouts and remittances.
Ongoing resource commitments
Companies need compliance, support, transaction monitoring, settlement, and development teams dedicated to managing ongoing changes and issues as they arise. Our in-house team specializes in complex regulatory requirements and includes experts in each of those areas.
There are several tools you’ll be required to integrate with – and continually update. We take on that burden so you can focus on growth.
- Launch global payments faster and more cost-effectively than contracting with another payout or remittance service or getting the required licensing yourself
- Keep users within your product ecosystem to improve app experience
- Introduces a new revenue stream quickly
- Integrates with minimal roadmap commitment through the use of SDKs (APIs are also available)
- Increases customer loyalty and stickiness inside of your product
- Access to our partner networks provides the choice, reach, and optionality that people and businesses demand today
- Trust and security
- 1 Estimated based on Mastercard, UN Worldometer and World Bank data